2064 Read Only Memories Free Download PC Game, 2064 Read Only Memories Game Full version highly compressed via direct link, Download 2064 Read Only Memories Game via torrent link.
2064 Read Only Memories Game Overview
2064: Read Only Memories merges old-school adventure gaming with modern storytelling to explore some of the social challenges we will face in the near future. Explore the colorful future metropolis of Neo-San Francisco, meeting a huge cast of fascinating characters and solving a far-reaching mystery. Think carefully about your choices, because you never know how they will affect this dynamic, branching narrative further down the line.
The world is changing.
Genetic alteration of humans is now commonplace, with many choosing to radically alter their bodies to express their individuality. Virtual intelligences called ROMs (Relationship and Organizational Managers), created as simple digital assistants, are exerting greater control over people’s lives. Some are terrified by this rapid change, and they are willing to go to extreme lengths to prevent it.
A lost ROM named Turing breaks into the apartment of a struggling journalist to ask for help. They claim to be the first sapient machine—not a simulation of life but a genuinely self-aware artificial being—and the technical genius who created them has gone missing. Can you unravel the shocking conspiracy that threatens to rock an entire society? Or will the darkness that lies behind the bright neon lights of Neo-SF consume you?
- Old-school, cutting-edge – Classic point-and-click adventuring inspired by the likes of Gabriel Knight and Snatcher is melded with modern branching storytelling that delves into identity, individuality, and what it means to be human.
- People of the future – Get to know a diverse cross-section of Neo-SF’s population, brought to life by some of the best voice talent working in games today, including Melissa Hutchison and Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead), Erin Yvette (Oxenfree), Austin Creed (WWE’s Xavier Woods), and internet stars Jim Sterling (Jimquisition) and SungWon Cho (ProZD).
- High tech nostalgia – The city of Neo-San Francisco is rendered in beautiful pixel art, and your adventure is accompanied by a catchy low-fi electronic synth soundtrack.
- Solve the mystery – Enjoy over ten hours of adventure gaming goodness, featuring exploration, dynamic branching conversations, multiple endings, and many challenges to overcome.
- The definitive PC edition – Since its launch two years ago, the team has made many improvements and additions to an already amazing game, making this the ultimate version. Additions have included new characters and voice performers, additional facial animations, Japanese language support, and the “Endless Christmas” extended epilogue that allows you to hang out with your favorite Neo-SF locals.
Note: Steam cloud saves currently only work on the same platform (i.e. Windows, Mac, etc.)
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz with SSE2 instruction support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X or Open GL 2.0 compatible card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Sound Card: one that goes boop and beep
- OS: Windows 7
How to Download and Install 2064 Read Only Memories.
- Download the file completely from here.
- Extract using the appropriate extractor. Recommended is WinRAR.
- Install the Setup.exe file from the downloaded data.
- Complete the installation.
- I want to crack. Copy Crack and paste it in the install directory, where you have installed.
- Play and Enjoy!
- Leave feedback here.
- Download 2064 Read Only Memories pc game by clicking the below download button. We are offering the live and working download links. The download links are checked, Download speed is not limited. Download 2064 Read Only Memories through a single direct link. If you face any problem in downloading the game or installing the game, please write in the comment box, so that we could resolve the issue. We provide a response in 24 hours. Click the download button to start downloading 2064 Read Only Memories for pc. Thanks for visiting!